Monday 10 June 2013

Rookie in the Kitch...

I'm starting a new series...Rookie in the Kitch!

I'd thought I'd share some recipes I've tried, and hopefully it will encourage some novices like myself...

Balsamic Chicken and Pesto Cucumber Salad (recipe here)
I had to julienne the cucumber (spiralizer on my wish list), hence the different sizes

Corn with Mayo, chilli pepper and lime AKA Crack Corn ( recipe here)
I boiled the corn with the tusks on in salt water, and let it cool about 5 mins before removing the tusks and slathering on the ingredients...
Close up...
Next time I'll add Parmasan



My VerdictL Praiseworthy. The recipes were easy to follow and the salad is great for lunch or in my case dinner. The corn really is addicting! This is a great summer staple and I'm super excited to try it again with parmesan!

Readers if you try this would love to see pics :D feel free to leave them as a comment here or @kngap on Instagram!
Thanks for following along and Happy Cooking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment