Monday 19 May 2014

Chapters Richmond Closing...


What I came home with...

Other books I liked but didn't purchase;



My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I had just received the email Sunday morning and stopped by in the afternoon. To my surprise there were shelves completely bare and of course haphazard sections. There was a constant line up and the children's area was unrecognizable. Nonetheless I managed to pick up some great finds during my time there.

Recommendations:
Bring a friend - either to wait in line while you shop/vice versa. Also to divide and conquer!
Hydration - it is boiling hot in there and way to many humans breathing with no aircon. Do yourself a favour and bring water. Or a portable fan:) both is even better!

Chapters 
8171 Akroyd Road
Richmond, BC
604 303 7392

Happy Shopping! Ends May 31st, all sales are final.

No comments:

Post a Comment