Wednesday 14 May 2014

Finding on Instagram...Delicious Eats

You all know by now that I'm addicted to Instagram...and if you do follow me I'm on there constantly :D even more so now when I nurse my baby...

I also love to eat and get so excited when I find new places to try and fall in love!

Here's a few of my favourites as spotted on IG...

Bacon and Onion flatbread and Salted Caramel Icecream(Earnest Ice Cream) from Le Marche St George 
Peanut Butter Cookies with Nutella cream from Homer St Cafe (I've also had the roast chicken, which I highly recommend! Sorry no pics, as it gets devoured before I can snap a nice one)

The Scrambled Eggs Chorizo Bacon Breakfast Sandwich (substituted for croissant) and side of maple beans and bacon at Catch 122 
I ate the Salted Caramel and the rest old man devoured *~* Cartems
I had the Salted Caramel cream puff and old man had the Coconut & Passion Fruit from Beta 5



And in case you missed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment