Monday 26 May 2014

Beta 5...Cream Puffs

Cream Puff deliciousness...

L to R:
S'more
Banana Cream
Vanilla
Milk Chocolate Ganache

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I first heard of Beta 5 through Instagram, previously mentioned here. My initial thoughts were too sweet, but after having a try of the other flavours I'm hooked. So far my top pick is the banana cream, milk chocolate ganache, salted caramel and s'more. I didn't try the coconut and passion myself, so I can't vouch for the taste. However, I did try the vanilla and would pass as it tasted quite bland.

If you want to try an upgrade to Beard Papa's definitely check out Beta 5. I would call ahead and reserve as I've stopped by before to find they were completely sold out. :(

413 Industrial Ave.
Vancouver, BC
604 669 3336

Super eager to return and try the remaining flavours! Readers, have you tried Beta 5? And if so what are your favourites?



No comments:

Post a Comment