Wednesday 21 May 2014

Recent Finds...Winners


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Being a new mom I have little time to pamper myself let alone get my hair done. So if I can find any quick and easy styles I'm all for it. 
I used to wear those foam sleep in rollers, back in the day.  You know, these ones...(I know eek!) I swear they work though! For now though I was looking for more of a relaxed curl. While this set doesn't hold the curl long, I do appreciate the volume it gives. What I'm not a fan of is; they're not as comfy to sleep on and the old man kept saying I made crunchy noises(it's from the velcro). For $12.99 though I don't mind keeping the old man up:) 
This set comes with 8 medium size and 8 large size velcro rollers, along with 20 pins, a comb and a drawstring bag to hold it all in.

Found this one at the Winners at The Rise
491 8th Avenue
West Vancouver
604 879 3701

Spot it in action here...




No comments:

Post a Comment