Friday 16 May 2014

Hair dye stain and Kerrisdale Cleaners to the rescue...

Worn as headband


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I had my roots dyed the other day. And since it was my birthday I wanted to dress up my fresh from the salon hair . I left with it wet and air dried, I call it my new mom's style lol. Bad mistake, or should I say rookie! It was sunny that day, and I did not foresee it being that hot. I ended up sweating on my brand new twilly and transferring the colour :"(
I called the next day to Fletchers (my usual place and they couldn't do it) and another DT dry cleaner before settling with Kerrisdale Cleaners. I'm happy to report, as you can see the stain came out! Saved me from buying a new one! I've used them before to launder clothing and jackets but nothing with stains so those were an easy job. I'll now be taking all my hard to get rid of stains to Kerrisdale Cleaners! Highly recommend!

Kerrisdale Cleaners - Kitsilano
2383 W 4th
Vancouver, BC
604 738 0626

No comments:

Post a Comment