Friday 2 November 2012

Recent Finds...Petit Bateau


Purchased in 12Y XS - these are quite see through, but the cotton is super soft.
* these stretch out major, you get double knees and an extra bum...useful only for sleepwear
Purchased in 12Y XS
Purchased in 12Y XS- the boatneck rests quite high and can be uncomfortable
Not a fan of the washed jersey

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. This is my first time shopping with Petit Bateau, and I'm quite pleased with my purchase. After hearing great reviews from Chocolate Cookies and Candies on their quality, I signed on to receive newsletters and promos. They offer 25% off for first time buyers on regular price items. I waited and patrolled until they had the 70% off. Happily I purchased the items above, although now they are regular price:(. They will serve perfectly for my travel gear.  Highly suggest signing up to receive promos. I'll be waiting until the fall sale to pick up more closet staples.

* I searched many sites to get a better idea of sizing with no success, if anyone would like measurements let me know. I'll be happy to post...



No comments:

Post a Comment