Friday 23 November 2012

Tatcha Aburatorigami...

Blotting Papers...
40 Sheets
That's $0.41 each!

My Verdict: Pass. I must confess I bought into the hype..."Charcoal blotting papers said to expel smells, kill bacteria and improve health of facial and body skin." Kyo-Blotting Paper with Chikutan, bamboo charcoal. 
I saw Tatcha mentioned in a magazine I was perusing and decided to try it out...
I purchased this whilst on my LA trip and used it the first day after the long flight/travel. You can imagine how grease monkey I looked, so it was a perfect opportunity. It absorbed the oil, but when I saw my fingers I was sooo disgusted! The oil had transferred on to my fingertips! So thank you, but no thank you I will go back to Clean and Clear.
For the price of 1 Tatcha you can get 2-3 packages of C&C(in Canada, depends on sale or not)! And if you're lucky I've heard you can score them for $1 each in Asia!

50 Sheets
That's $0.10 each! (as per the link)


* side note, if I do ever get a chance to travel to Japan I will most definitely try charcoal blotting papers again along with other Japanese cosmetics and skincare...

No comments:

Post a Comment