Tuesday 28 February 2012

Swarovski Pen...

The crystals are stationary, and are packed tightly.
USB
Detail:Tiny Swarovski crystals, sparkly in the light...
Velvet pouch
All photos taken without flash, will update when I get a chance in sunlight...

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. On a recent work trip I had the opportunity to tour the Sparkling Hill Resort Spa. Simply breathtaking, even in the dead of winter...
For a souvenir I popped in to the store, and was mesmerized by the sparkles! So many things to choose from, but I settled on the pen. Practical and Pretty!
They had 3 designs, one wider width pen in white and black, and one thinner pen in a pink/purplish, and a grey/taupe. Lastly there was the beauty you see above in white or black with usb.

Nadja was so kind and helpful and mentioned she was the buyer for the store. Definately check it out if you have a Swarovski near you. Or maybe one day book a weekend at the hotel, I hope to do that soon!

Sparkling Hill Resort
Chandelier in the lobby.
They have 3.5 million Swarovski scattered around the hotel.
Behind the front desk...
Swarovski
Many more pens available online and in an array of colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment