Friday 22 June 2012

Recent finds...

I worked major overtime in the last two weeks and decided to treat myself for the hard work...enter online shopping and 2 stops by ZARA!

Mulberry finds...
on sale now check it out!
Individually packed!
Bayswater Belt Bag(sold out, similar here)
Free notecard and envelope...
Other Mulberry things I'm loving...

Zara finds...
These stretch ALOT, baggy around the knee area...could be my chicken legs too...
These fit like pants on me, and I had to shrink them for the perfect fit...
I purchased the off white colour(couldn't find a link), but love the mint!
* patiently waiting for sale...

Forever 21 finds...

This one was SUPER heavy, and the goldtone was already fading in some areas...My Verdict: Pass. My neck was lifting weights...
My Verdict: Praiseworthy. My favorite out of the finds from F21. Lightweight, affordable and doesn't look cheap.
 Purchased in both colours...
My Verdict: Pass. Pros: Affordable, lightweight. Cons: Cheap, thin/flimsy links. Goldtone fading.
Theory tank worn in necklace photos...


2 comments:

  1. Would you sell the Forever 21 Lacquered Link necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @unknown
    I've already gifted the necklace to a friend...thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete