Thursday 7 August 2014

Update...What I've been up to lately

Sorry I've been MIA, I've seemed to have extended the long weekend...

Here's what I've been up to...

Late night reading and stuffing my face with this recently discovered goodness...

Debating on Christian Louboutin's new nail polish...( I wish there was a nail salon offering mani's/pedi's here using it. Try before you buy :P
Photo Credit (thanks BX!) swatches

We're moving again so time to purge the closet and downsize...new helpful tips here...

And did you see the new collab with Roland Mouret for Banana Republic? Sadly most of the pieces I liked have now sold out...

Buy here...

Celebrating an Anni this weekend, will update next week! 

1 comment:

  1. thanks to this blog. this therapy gives a chance to build confidence while you are thinking to date someone else. best dating apps

    ReplyDelete