Monday 3 June 2013

Celtic Woman


Concert T-shirt ($25)
Programs were $20
They also had other t-shirts available and CD's, however when I got there most were sold out...


My Verdict: Praiseworthy, Praiseworthy, Praiseworthy! I can not rave enough about this concert, seeing it Live was simply breathtaking...
I first heard of them one night while random channel surfing. I came upon this angelic voice and paused, seriously so moved that I watched the rest until way past my bedtime. (thank G for paid programming)

Some highlights for me; Bridge over troubled water (Lisa, she nailed it) and Ave Maria (Chloe, this was the song that stopped me dead in my tracks), also the violinist (Mairead) was on FIRE!!!
Certainly there were many times I felt the sky parting(in this case the roof, lol) and a beacon shown down from the heavens(they did an excellent job in the lighting department >_<). Their voices moved me so much I had chills and got misty eyed. Overall the experience was exhilarating and I would highly recommend seeing it if you have the opportunity. If they return to Vancouver I would love to go again...


Celtic Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment