Friday 31 May 2013

Hermes...Calgary

TGIF!!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!

Lovely hand written note, and perfectly packaged...
Breaking out my new bracelet...
Clic H in Rouge Corail

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I could not be more pleased with the service provided from Anna at the Hermes Calgary boutique. I was searching for the bracelet as mentioned in my last post, but decided on the coral one seen in the picture above. While I was at it I decided to inquire about a scarf that I'd fallen in love with from a past season. Having been discouraged from inquiring at several other boutiques(and laughed at for even asking) Anna happily offered to do a world wide search for me. I didn't even know this was possible, even my local store did not offer. Regardless if it's available or not I am still ecstatic she offered and is looking for me. Definitely recommend purchasing with Anna if you're looking for some hard to find treasures...


Hermes Calgary
403 767 9100

No comments:

Post a Comment