Friday 14 June 2013

Rookie in the Kitch...Smoked Salmon Frittata

Prepped ingredients...p.184
I cut the recipe in half and that would be perfect for 4...
I baked mine for about 40 minutes or when fork comes out clean...

Smoked Salmon Frittata, fresh peaches and Chedder Cheese and Chives Biscuit

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I LOVE Ina Garten! This was the first time I tried this recipe, and am eager to substitute the smoked salmon for bacon next time! I couldn't find any heavy cream at my local market so I used milk instead (gave up on making my own heavy cream, curdled both times). :( I also skipped the cheese...

I loooooveee her cooking show and I own 3 cookbooks from her, Highly recommend!!!


Readers if you try this would love to see pics :D feel free to leave them as a comment here or @kngap on Instagram!
Happy baking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment