Tuesday 25 June 2013

Rookie in the Kitch...Lasagna with Italian Sausage

Meat mixture...
Cheese mixture...I skipped on the goat cheese and forgot the egg oops...
Assembly...(I used 6 sheets of De Cecco brand lasagna pasta)
Baked for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F or until sauce bubbling


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I remember making lasagna in home economics class back in the day at school. I've longed to make it again and was ecstatic when I found a recipe in Ina Garten's cookbook. They didn't have Italian turkey sausage at my local market so I opted for a mild sausage instead(2). I used a 9 x 7.25 x 2.75 baking dish. I cut the recipe in half and this would be perfect for 4.

sneak peak of the side...upcoming post

Ina Garten Barefoot Contessa- Family Style p. 100

Readers if you try this would love to see pics :D feel free to leave them as a comment here or @kngap on Instagram!
Happy baking!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment