Wednesday 3 July 2013

I LOVE...Groupon

6 Course tasting menu at Brock House
L to R-Scallop and Bacon on Toast
Crab Cake with Thai Sauce
Mushroom Soup
(Super well done:( ) Steak, veggies and poutine
Butternut Squash Ravioli and Veggies
Chocolate Mousse

"Old man" usually is the one to peruse Groupon, and sometimes the restaurants he picks I'm left thinking no wonder they're on Groupon. '_' 
This time I'm happy to report, was not the case. I've heard of Brock House before from someone's wedding, but have never been. While we were there, there were countless wedding tours. I can see why brides and grooms to be would pick Brock House for their wedding, it's beautiful! (the view is stunning) But very small...imo

Anywho back to the food...
Normally I would never eat 6 courses, but the sizes were just right and I left with a happy belly:)
My faves were the mushroom soup, scallop and bacon on toast, and crab cake. I could do without the steak and squash ravioli. They kinda ruined the first delicious courses...O well...

So thanks to Groupon I was able to try something I normally wouldn't at a fraction of the price:) Tres pleased with that!

Groupon
Brock House

No comments:

Post a Comment