Friday 12 July 2013

Update...Beauty Blender and Superstore


My Verdict: Pass on the Joe Fresh sponge from Superstore. After using this sponge for several months and washing it with hand soap, maybe too vigorously because now there's a tear in it. The price sounded great but for the length of time I was able to use it I would pass(I didn't use it everyday, more sporadically). Paying $16 more would get me the original, so why not. 
I've just started to use the Beauty Blender and it preforms great. I found when squeezing out the excess water it was still nice and soft, where as Joe fresh was more dense. On the skin both performed excellently. They blended the makeup in flawlessly. I can only speak for tinted moisturizer and concealer though. I haven't tried either with foundation.

Not sure if you can tell but this is before I washed the BB, this is after 2x of use

I purchased the solid cleanser, as I found hand soap still left the Joe fresh stained. At $22 the cleanser was not cheap, but it does do a great job. No stains left on my beauty blender and it's great for travel. *side note, during the first wash the Beauty Blender did bleed a little pink, however after a good rinse it was fine. To avoid this possibly purchase the white or black instead...



No comments:

Post a Comment