Monday 8 July 2013

TKEES...

Safe delivery...I purchased mine from Shopbop
Thought they would come in boxes but dust bags are perfect for travel!




I first found out about TKEES from Ingrid and since I had a trip that needed comfy and stylish slippers I decided to order them to try. I had 2 days before the weekend and my trip. I was literally pressing refresh every minute to see the status of the order. Very pleased with Shopbop, not so much with UPS. I chose the option to pay duties and taxes up front and still they required me to phone in for verbal confirmation.(never happened with my previous orders) When they finally arrived on Friday at 6pm, I ripped open the package and tried them immediately. While they're not comfy as my beloved Crocs( I know, I know shame on me, lol can't help it I STILL love Crocs :D ) they look way better :). I also compared them to my Havaianas, which I was going to bring incase the order didn't arrive. The Havaianas are more cushy on the footbed but it rubs between my toes after long hours of wear. Hopefully the TKEES will be just right.

Ingrid from The Bag Hag Diaries
TKEES

No comments:

Post a Comment