Monday 20 October 2014

Brazilian Cheese Bread...

Fresh out of the oven...
I used a mini size ice-cream scoop and it yieled about 35 

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. This is the second time I made these, and they truly are addicting! I managed to find this gem on IG from the colorfulfoodie

Ingredients:
1 Sweet Potato 
1 Cup Shredded Cheese (your choice, but I used Chedder)
1 Cup Tapioca Flour
1 Cup Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
1 egg
2 egg whites

Directions:
Preheat oven at 400 F 
Wash and dry your sweet potato. Prick with fork all over and bake for 30 mins. Flip and continue baking for another 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 350 F
In a bowl add sweet potato and mash with a fork. Add flour, ricotta cheese, egg and egg whites. Combine everything and fold in shredded cheese. Spray a baking sheet and spoon on balls or use an ice-cream scoop for convenience. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Don't leave them in longer than 30 mins or else they look like this!
Still edible and tasty if you like them super crispy!

Readers if you try this recipe I'd love to see your creations! tag #passorpraiseblogbakes 

Here's my IG: kngap



Thanksgiving Dinner I made and first time baking of the cheese bread...


No comments:

Post a Comment