Friday 17 October 2014

Chicken Chorizo Spinach and Egg Breakfast...

Ingredients:
1 Chicken Chorizo Sausage (found mine at Whole Foods)
1 Handful of fresh spinach or more to your liking
1/4 of avocado (can season with salt and pepper)
1/4 of an onion chopped
1 egg 
1 tsp butter or olive oil for pan


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Here's a quick recipe for breakfast that serves 2. I used a chicken chorizo sausage I found at Whole Foods, and removed the casing. In a pan set on medium-low heat add butter, allow to coat pan. Add onion and fry until semi translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Add sausage pieces and cook until no longer pink ( depending on size of sausage this can take 5-8 mins.) I added spinach at the end and cooked until it wilted about 2 minutes. Set aside in plate/bowl. I used the fat from the sausage pieces to cook the egg. That's it! Serve and enjoy :)


* you can try different sausages from Whole Foods, the possibilities are endless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment