Friday 26 August 2011

Japanese Tea Cups...


New additions...

I found the 3 smaller Cups on the $1.99 table
I found the single indigo tea cup original price $10. On sale for 3 for $10 or $4 each
These little Japanese dolls reminded me of my sister and her collection

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I've purchased soup spoons here before and a few months ago picked up some dessert plates. They're excellent quality and very affordable(frequent sales). Happened to be in Aberdeen for dinner and saw the sale signs. They were a beacon drawing me in. I was happily surprised to find a few pieces that would look perfect for display and use! You can find anything tea and table related, and the customer service is wonderful.

Utsuwa-No-Yakata
Aberdeen Centre
1380-4151 Hazelbridge Way
Richmond, BC
604 207 9353


No comments:

Post a Comment