Monday 29 August 2011

Body Wash...


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I've started to use products that are organic and natural for the skin.
I first found Shikai at Rite Aid in LA. Since that time I've stocked up on trips across the border. My last trip, came up empty handed. They've seemed to have changed their stock lists. Alas, I ordered mine online from Vitacost(which I do not recommend, took 3 weeks to arrive and customer service was horrendous). This time I ordered the gallon size just to be sure I would not run out too soon. My most favorite scent is cucumber and melon and second would be the yuzu.
Foams up nicely, leaves the skin moisterized and the scents are refreshing.
Check out Shikai online and locate your nearest retailer.

* Update * Shikai body wash now available at Whole Foods


Pass on the Dr. Bronner's Lavender Pure Castile Soap
While the scent was pleasant for myself it may be overpowering for others. I felt it quite drying on the skin and the scent starts to dissipate once you towel off.


Dr. Bronner's Unscented Baby-Mild Hemp Pure-Castile Soap
The bar soap left a soapy residue on the skin, pass on both products.
Dr. Bronner's available at Whole Foods

Honorable Mention:
Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Foaming Body Wash
One of my favorites, discontinued but if you can still find it= Stock up
Thanks Vicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment