Wednesday 31 August 2011

Face Moisturizers...

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Like cleansers I've tried everything under the sun and have come back to Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream. It's light, gives a beautiful dewy glow, and your skin feels plump and healthy immediately. I use it all year round, and when I find my skin to be dehydrated I use it with the Hydraskin Intensive Skin-Hyrdrating Serum. I follow up with Sunscreen.
Pass on Darphin Arovita C Line Response Cream, leaves skin oily after a few hours wear. Doesn't give the dewy glow like the hydraskin light, and I haven't noticed any changes in the firmness of my skin. May try Arovita C Line Response Fluid in future for a lighter moisturizer with anti-aging properties.

Pass on Eminence Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream Spf 32, I find this leaves a white cast if you apply to much. Plus you have to work in the moisturizer for it to blend into the skin. Bonus is the built in sunscreen.

Honorable Mention:
My go to summer moisturizer, it's light weight and your face doesn't get greasy. 2 pumps will do the full face and neck. I like the packaging for hygenic reasons, and great for travel. 


Lastly, pick a moisturizer based on your skin's needs; and what texture you prefer most.
* I've sold/given away the one's that didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment