Thursday 25 August 2011

Listerine Whitening Strips...Update

Here's a video I found on YouTube...

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I purchased mine from Superstore, (be sure to check the expiry date, I found one with an expiration date of 2009!) for $30.99. While the instructions say to use twice daily for 2 weeks, I used mine only until I noticed a difference. In a span of a week I used them 3 times. I continue periodically when I find I need a sprucer. I leave them on for 15 minutes, and brush my teeth afterwards to remove any residue. I prefer the Listerine WS to the Crest Whitestrips, as the Crest made my gums and teeth sensitive immediately. There is no gum or teeth sensitivity for the Listerine WS, easy to use with results and because they're affordable worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment