Thursday 4 August 2011

Face Cleansers...


Eminence Organics Stone Crop Gel Wash
* Can be used as Body Wash
Key Ingredients:

  • Stone Crop Juice and Pulp: hydrates and protects against pigmentation
  • Soap Base (free of Sodium Lauryl Sulphate): cleanses and softens
  • Shea Butter: antiseptic, calming and restorative agent

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I've tried many cleansers and right now my combo is; Biorderma for my lazy days when I want something quick. On days I need a thorough cleansing, I use Eminence Stone Crop cleanser in conjunction with my Clarisonic Mia. I follow up with toner and moisturizer.

Product Spotlight: Clarisonic Mia. Great for travel and easy to use. Affordable if you're able to snap this one up at the spa/make-up shows. Future post on spa show to come soon.

Honorable Mentions:
I use these in the shower for a quick cleanse. Great for sensitive skin folk...

Praiseworthy: Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser


Praiseworthy: LA ROCHE-POSAY Physiological Cleansing Gel

Praiseworthy: Shiseido Perfect Oil Cleanser. Find it at T&T Supermarket for $13.99. Affordable alternative to Shu Uemura`s Cleansing Oil.


Too abrasive for eye area, not abrasive enough for exfoliator for rest of face

No comments:

Post a Comment