Thursday 30 June 2011

Lashes...


My Collection...


Princess Lee Lashes

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Love the look false lashes give, they really open up the eye. Depending on the look you're going for there are natural/dramatic styles, and are available in synthetic or natural hairs.

My top faves are above; Princess Lee for affordable. I found these at Crystal Mall for $28/10 pairs. Apparently they're sold in Taiwan for less than $10 for 10 pairs. I need to find a Taiwanese friend:) They come in #6, #7, and #8 lengths. Don't be fooled as there are fakes! The authentic ones are only available in the 3 lengths and have the white stickers holding the lashes down. I own the #7, and love to wear these for a natural look.

Shu Uemura for high end. You could reuse these at least 5 times or more! On the pricier end, but the look they give are sexy and dramatic.

Affordable alternative: Sonia Kashuk Full Glam lashes, these are available at Target and they come with a mini glue. For $4.99 you can't go wrong. Fret not, Target is coming to Canada!

For glues I use Duo, or Shu Uemura.
Eyelash Case Dolly Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment