Tuesday 21 June 2011

New York State of Mind...

What does one wear for a girls trip to NYC?


Here's a few pieces I chose...


Airport staples...layering is a must! and cashmere socks!


Hair and Makeup...


Skincare...



Tea at The Plaza...


Pink Lemonade and The Classic tea option with Tuscan Pear Rooibos
update: loving the Cornelia James lace gloves!
Nail Polish: OPI My Chihuahua Bites! (Thanks Stef!)

My Verdict: Pass on Tea at the Plaza. Our waiter was not attentive and kept cutting us off! Food was ok, the only thing that was praiseworthy was the Pink Lemonade.

Praiseworthy Afternoon Tea at Bergdorf Goodman had much tastier treats and the view was spectacular. (Try the Prosciutto tart) Not to mention the retail therapy that's available on the lower floors. (sorry I didn't have my camera with me for BG, too busy shopping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment