Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fashion, Makeup, Style and More...

Left to right:
Lauren Conrad Style (Homesense $14.99)
What to Wear, Where (What to Wear, Where)
Victoria Beckham HardCover, That Extra Half and Inch (That Extra Half An Inch)
Shop Your Closet (Shop Your Closet)
InStyle Ultimate Beauty Secrets (Instyle Ultimate Beauty Secrets)
People Magazine Style Watch Issues (Anywhere)

My Verdict: Pass/Praiseworthy
This one is both, if you can score a sale on them they offer great tips and advice. I found a sweet bookstore that was closing down and got 2 of the books for 60-70% off!

You might notice I don't have Rachel Zoe's Style A to Zoe, that's because I pretty much have the same info in the other ones I already own. I was able to preview the book at my local library, which I suggest you do the same for any one of these. The regular prices are a bit steep!
but if you insist (Style A to Zoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment