Monday 18 November 2013

Loving Now...

My New Obsession...
As you know I've been on the hunt for a fall scent, but instead I found a year round one...
Saw this mentioned on BelleDeJourNYC Youtube's channel and since I love the scent of the Baies candle I had to have this...

It was between this and the Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay...
This won out! I have to say the solid perfume smells more so to the candle than the spray. I found the spray version smelled more citrusy and the solid perfume smelled more fruity. I wore it for a full day, with no need for a touch up. Highly recommend!

Another new acquisition mentioned here...
Loving the new iPhone 5S and especially this cheap $5 case I snatched from my other half. Added the cute Kate Spade phone jack(new styles) to up the gold factor...in love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment