Monday 4 November 2013

Spa Day...Tranquility Organic Spa

Recently I tried a spa that offered organic treatments...

Soaking in the Lavender Milk...

My Verdict: On the fence... I had googled natural products/organic spas and found Tranquility Organic Spa. I called in the day of and was able to book a manicure and pedicure. The ladies were super nice, however the treatment itself was questionable. The exfoliant created in house was wonderful, as well as the lavender milk soak. I do have complaints about colour application, I left with bubbles and patchy areas. There was a language barrier so it took forever to explain a square with rounded edges nail shape. It was 2 hours and I was hungry by then, so staying longer to get a better colour application was out of the question(not to mention the expensive Yaletown parking). Also within the day I already had chipping, as she didn't cap the nail. The shoulder massage at the end while under the dryer was a nice touch and I do love the products, but I guess it's a hit or miss who you book. I would try again, but will need to find another aesthetician or nail tech with better application.


No comments:

Post a Comment