Friday 29 November 2013

Black Friday...Canadian Sales

I've just finished my Black Friday shopping and here's what came home with me...

First thing this morning I picked up Freshly Picked Moccasins...
They're all so adorable it was so hard to pick just one...these will be a gift, will post a snapshot when I get them

From Target I picked up the Kitchenaid Immersion Blender in silver for $39.99 reg price was $69.99

Chapters
Popped by Chapters and got 2 books, some salted caramel chocolates and the Kate Spade notebook was free...


Other sales I'm into...
I would repurchase the hair mask, it's sold out currently but will keep checking back...

I want this sweater, but will hold out for more of a sale...Hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot by waiting...Aritzia


Readers did you take advantage of the Black Friday sales? Would love to see your finds, feel free to mention by email or Instagram!
Have a great weekend! and hopefully more shopping in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment