Friday 8 November 2013

Recent Finds...Sugar Paper for Target

Target's selection...
For myself and I picked up a desk calendar for a gift(not shown)...

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. It was hard not to buy the whole collection, but since I just picked up the Kate Spade agenda I didn't really need more...But who could resist! As you can tell I love the colours! (matches my Angela Adams rug :D )
I've purchased from Sugar Paper La previously, and was so excited to hear they were doing a collab with Target. I called both my local Target's and found this stash at the Delta location. The products are reasonably priced and the quality is pretty on point for the price. They still have a great selection left, so pop by as soon as you can because it's only available for a limited time.

Sugar Paper LA

find it at your local Target

Target
7155 120th Street
Delta, BC
604 595 2380

No comments:

Post a Comment