Friday 18 October 2013

Recent Finds...Victoria's Secret

Feel a bit awkward showing my drawers on the net, but hey everyone needs and wears them so whatever!
Very Sexy Kimono $54 on sale for $34.99



My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I finally got the chance to stop by the new Victoria's Secret on Robson. They did a fine job with the renovations and you could not tell this once housed cd's and dvd's... I was inclined to stop by this weekend because of the cotton panty promo 7 for $28. The ladies were really helpful, and I found one who mentioned the promo had no limit and helped me scour for more sizes and styles! So you could purchase as many as you pleased for $4 each. Needless to say I went overboard! Now I'm set for Chinese New Year next year( buying new underwear each new years is good luck!). I also found a robe that has been on my wishlist forever, but I was too cheap to pay the regular price. Got this on sale for $34.99! Overall, it's a girl's candy shop and gentlemen if you want something nice for your lady to wear stop by and check out the full sets! Sooo sexy! Extremely happy we now have our own VS in Vancity, finally!

Victoria's Secret (sign up for promotions)
750 Burrard Street
604 684 2329



No comments:

Post a Comment