Friday 20 January 2012

Dry Shampoo...

Rene Furterer Dry Shampoo
I'm on my 3rd bottle. Purchased mine from Sephora

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Get rid of oily hair asap, or add volume to your hair. No wonder Heidi could't live without her dry shampoo. It's a lifesaver! Shake well and spray on dry hair. Spray at a good distance to avoid the white powder look, and comb through.

Trying out the Oribe Dry texturizer, hoping I don't love it because it's an arm and a leg.
* Update: More of a volumizer than helping with the oil. Smell is divine, but imo not worth it for the price. Sticking with Rene's, combats oil and adds volume.

My girlfriend swears by this, but I hate how the powder stays on the scalp and you have to rub it in. I like easy; spray, comb and go!

On another note Chinese New Year is this weekend! Don't forget to clean your house, car, laundry etc. Feng Shui it up, bring in the good energy!

Happy New Year! Welcome Year of the Dragon, hope it brings every one good luck, prosperity and good health!
If you're into horoscopes, check out here

No comments:

Post a Comment