Tuesday 10 January 2012

Recent Finds...Outlet Malls etc

J Crew Wynter V-Neck Sweater Sale $37
From My Wishlist
Matthew Williamson for Macy's Scarf Sale $4.61
This was on clearance AND I received an additional 10% with coupon card

Both found at the Mall at Millenia 
4200 Conroy Road
Orlando, Florida

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. While I didn't find anything this time at the outlet, I usually am quite successful. Or at least one person in my shopping party is. Everything was picked over, so not much luck this trip. People literally created their own parking spots on the curbs. Beat the hoards and come early, best times to go I find are before the seasons change. Once in the fall and once before the spring/summer transition.

Orlando Premium Outlets (Near Walt Disney World)
8200 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, Florida
407-238-7787
Sign up for VIP, it's free! You receive additional discounts at select stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment