Friday 11 October 2013

Delivery Arrival...Sephora

TGIF + Hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey weekend!!! It's a Long weekend woot hoot!!!

As mentioned here, I've finally got my order in and have yet to try all of the items...

Samples


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. So far what I have tried is the Tarte airbrush foundation, I do love the coverage but it does get messy applying it from such a teeny pot. I'm using a dual fibre brush from Mac 186 for application.

Another item I'm loving so far is Too Faced  tan without the twinkle. This was advertised when I was checking out and I'm glad it worked out. Usually my impulse purchases never do lol I'm loving the colour on this and it applies beautifully. The result a natural flush or chiselled cheekbones. I'm using my Nars ITA brush for application.

Lastly, I've taken the Stila liner for a test run. I thought the colour would have been more deep black, I guess going over the liner twice would deepen the colour. I however, would prefer the first initial swipe to be it rather than going over it many times. I do like the precision tip, but it's like the Eve Pearl liner I have(which I don't like for the same reason, that and the colour dries out quick). Still on the fence, but will be on the look out for another liquid liner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment