Monday 21 October 2013

Recent Finds...Stuart Weitzman

While killing time at the mall recently, I stumbled upon a great find!
Sneak peaked on Instagram
Stuart Weitzman Mezzamezza 50/50 boots
Leather front, stretch back 
Below the knee with a 1.5" heel
Back height 15", front 15.5" approx
12" top opening, not stretched
These fit perfect in the calf, but are still a bit loose in the ankle...
No helping that as I have chicken ankles :"(

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. For those of you who have the same trouble as I in finding a pair of knee high boots fitting in the calf look no further. I was killing time recently in Brentwood Mall and popped by Ingledews Clearance store. I first spotted these and immediately tried them on. A perfect fit! I had wanted the thigh high version but could never find my size. They also had the SW almond toe pointed high heeled version, but not in my size. I did try on several pull up leather knee highs but all were loose in the calf(there were Cole Haan ones that were super comfy and had your usual high heel). I got these on sale for half off, they are on the expensive side but you do get what you pay for. The leather is butter soft and they are super comfy. These will be perfect with skirts, shorts, leggings and skinny jeans!

4567 Lougheed Highway
604 299 2527

No comments:

Post a Comment