Tuesday 4 November 2014

Banana Oat and Coconut Muffins...

Ingredients:
1-2 or 1/2 Cup Super Ripe Banana (Mashed)
1/2 Cup Oat Flour
1-2 scoops Protein powder
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour (3 Tbsp if you're omitting the protein powder)
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Egg
1 Egg White
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon (Optional)
2 Tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips (I only used 18 to sprinkle on top)
Yields: 6
Using a fork to combine everything...
After 20 mins of baking and cooling off...

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I found this recipe on IG from a feed I follow: fithealthyrecipes the original recipe came from lean_lisha
Preheat oven to 350 F
In a bowl whisk all dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients until combined. I didn't have any protein so I skipped this option and added another tablespoon of the coconut flour instead. I also added the cinnamon as I love anything with it!
At this point you can fold in your mini chocolate chips, or do what I did and place them on top.
Spray your baking tin and fill it evenly to fit the 6. I used a medium sized ice-cream scoop for convenience. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Enjoy! And if you do bake these tag me! #passorpraiseworthyblogbakes

* round 2 this time with coconut flakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment