Monday 29 September 2014

Yam Fries with Guacamole, Sour Cream and Bacon...Inspired by IG

I came upon this recipe on Instagram recently and decided to recreate it...

I used the store bought pre-cut yam fries
Sour cream
Avocado with salt and pepper mashed
1 sprig Green Onion
3 bacon strips

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. Follow the instructions on the package of the yam fries. I baked both the fries and bacon at the same time. I wanted the bacon to be super crispy so I left it for about 20 minutes. 
I also purchased a jar of japaleno peppers but for the life of me couldn't open it. I was so hungry, I gave up after a couple tries. They still tasted delish without, but if you want some heat add some pepper.
This will be perfect for movie night or a sports event. Apart from the bacon and sour cream this was pretty healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment