Friday 24 April 2015

Sephora VIB purchase...

Here's what I purchased over the weekend taking advantage of the VIB promo...

I also got a sample of Fresh Sugar Lychee (not shown) and picked up my birthday gift (love NARS Cruella)


Just a side note; in my last post I mentioned I was going to order the Koh Gen Do illuminator, but after swatching it decided to return as I found it too sparkly for daytime wear. (Got the GA fluid sheer instead)
With that order I got the limited edition Beauty Blender and Benefit kit, which has now sold out.
Included was the Beauty Blender, air port pouch, travel size soap and Benefit's that girl and girl meets pearl...

Readers, did you pick up anything from the sale? Any favorites? Please share! TGIF have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment