Wednesday 24 September 2014

Humpday Happenings...Breakfast

As the weather is changing to cold and dreary I've been staying at home more often, with not much to do but bake or making something food related...

fresh out of the oven- plain croissants and milk chocolate croissants (I use the store bought Pillsbury croissants and use my filling of choice) 
 plated with butter and strawberry jam
quick breakfast- microwaved eggs, avocado, and hummus
- detox water and banana
ingredients for the salted butter chocolate cookies
dough is done and ready for fridge...
Another easy breakfast with egg omelet, avocado and mango

As you can tell there's a lot of breakfast! That's because it's the easiest for a novice like me, that and I'm usually quite motivated in the morning! Feed me lol

Follow my IG for other updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment