Monday 7 July 2014

Nail Polish Collection...

What I consider to by my Holy Grails...will continue to repurchase (except the Chanel May)
Opi Big Apple Red (I use this for hands and feet)
Essie Limited Addiction (I use this for hands and feet)
Essie Mademoiselle (I use this for hands only)
Essie Cute as a Button (I use this for feet only)

I'm drawn to pinks for the cheerfulness and prefer reds when I want to feel sexy and sassy. My go to colors are Essie Cute as a button and Essie Limited Addiction.
I love a baby pink for everyday, but have yet to find the Holy Grail. Opaque but still light enough to not look milky.


Spa Ritual Lacquer Lock Basecoat (found this recently at Winners)


Product Highlight: Spa Ritual
Had the opportunity to use this line during school and love the philosophy behind the line. Color range is huge and each has a meaning.

From their site;
"Our nail lacquers and nail care essentials are vegan and formulated without DBP, toluene, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin."

Readers, have you tried Spa Ritual products? Any favourites? Also if you have any favourite Holy Grail pink/nude polish you can't live without please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment