Friday 11 July 2014

TOMS Shoes...

Another one from the archives...to the tune of 2012 yikes! 



I ordered the Black Canvas Youth in 3Y
and the Navy Rope in 5W
The Youth size 3Y are slightly larger than the Woman`s 5.

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I've recently purchased TOMS shoes, I ordered them on Friday and Tuesday they arrived. Comes with box and dust bag and TOMS sticker. I'm excited to try them out and will give you an update soon..
I'm extremely happy that I am able to give 2 people out there shoes for where ever their feet will take them:)

About TOMS; "With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One."


* Update I've worn them with pleasure, super comfortable, affordable and it feels good knowing someone else is enjoying them like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment