Wednesday 1 January 2014

Best of 2013...

And so another year has passed...As we bid adieu to 2013 and usher in 2014 here's my favourite posts of the year...

Makeup...

Shows:

Starting to cook/bake in the kitchen and surviving to share the recipes... :D
 Rookie In the Kitch Series (shown above Lasagna and Warm Spinach Salad)

The birth of Baby J...

Travel...

 My Personal Fave In Action Outfits...

Shopping Finds...
Fab Found at Marshall's, Loving Now(Diptyque perfume and new iPhone 5S)

And of Course discovering Instagram...

I hope everyone had a safe and fabulous New Year's Eve!!! I had a quiet night as today is my Mom's birthday and we're spending it with family.

Happy New Years Everyone! Thank you to all those who stop by and take the time to browse, comment and support! Wishing you happiness, $$$ and health to enjoy it all!





No comments:

Post a Comment