Friday 2 August 2013

Aritzia Sale Find...

After my last post the next day Aritzia reduced the prices, it's now 50% - 70% off for the sale

Unfortunately I was too slow to act and the dress got snatched up...I'm rationalizing the loss with already owning two of the same dress

I did however find the black top, I decided to go for the Finnegan blouse as the neckline was more flattering on...

not much of a sale but I had a gift card burning a whole in my wallet that was begging to be used (thanks J & N!)

It's their "You snooze you loose sale" so get what you can while the gettings good!

some ideas...

Avenue A Sweater  (this would look super cute with leggings and worn off the shoulder)
Debutante Dress (similar to the dress I wore here)

and of course the Sabine dress I posted in my last post...if no red the mint is quite pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment