Friday 6 April 2012

Recent Finds...London Drugs

Mabelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch and Peach Kiss $4.99/ea
Prestige My Blackest Lashes

My Verdict: Pass on Mabelline Baby Lips. Heard about this from several youtube gurus. While they smell great, I found my lips to be dry after a couple hours of wear. Packaging boasts 8 hour hydration. Contrary to what the beauty advisor said at LD, the lip balms I purchased were not clear. Pink Punch gives a cool tone pink lip, while Peach kiss is a nude with a hint of shimmer. I will probably give these away to my nieces and stick with my EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit.

Prestige My Blackest Lashes in Blackest Black
* will give an update after a few weeks of wear...
Update:Pass. 2 coats work, anymore than 2 get clumpy. While it's great for volume it doesn't do much else for my short asian lashes.

Am trying out Eve Pearl's Volumizing Mascara in Glamour Jet Black...
Will be posting my thoughts after some wear time..

No comments:

Post a Comment