Friday 13 April 2012

Recent Finds...

On sale now!
Fits true to size, the arm length is perfect on me and the jacket is a cropped style
There is no button closure and they do have a #5 pearl pin that is detachable
I chose not to remove the sparkly thread at the edge, too lazy and it didn't bother me that much...
Photo from Uniqueen


My Verdict: Praiseworthy. First spotted these on Extra Petite. Immediately ordered it in the black and cream ivory(looks more like white in person). I received correspondence the day after, and shipment came the same week(from Korea!). These came much faster then the last jacket I ordered. Love the fit, and versatility. The quality is pretty good considering it cost less than $100. These are perfect casual and dressy. This one is lined with satin lining, whereas the Malang was a heavier lining and would be more for colder weather.
The style: No 5 Tweed JK
Available in 7 colors:
Brown and Navy
Photo from Uniqueen

Cream Ivory, Peach Pink, Black
Photo from Uniqueen

Lemon and Cobalt Pink
Photo from Uniqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment