Monday 31 March 2014

Closet Makeover...

In case you missed it...

Switched out my plastic hangers for velvet hangers found at Homesense
Making it work...(new rental space with limited storage)

One night while channel surfing I caught an episode of Million Dollar Closets with LA Closet Design. In the episode Lisa does the Kardashians closets. I was super motivated(closet envy Kris!) to revamp my closet and since I recently moved what better way then to start fresh with my organization. 
I first purchased the pink hangers, but found the velvet rubbed off on my lighter clothing so ended up returning for the beige ones. While I do love how much more space I have with the streamlined hangers, I hate how they misshape the shoulder area of the tops.(would be ideal if they were not as wide.)
Also a sneak peak of my shoe closet...this was an awkward space to fill as the space didn't fit clothing so I opted for my shoes. My flats I had to pile them on top of each other, but mostly these are shoes I don't reach for often so it's not too much of a problem.

Readers any tips on organizing your closet? 
Here's what I did for my makeup revamp...



No comments:

Post a Comment