Friday 27 December 2013

Update...Xmas Aftermath

Hope everyone had a wonderful 24th and 25th!

Here's a quick update on what I was up to...

Picked up some goodies for myself...
Aritzia bag: Beekman Sweater and Upton Dress
In the Hermes bag: Oran Sandals
Prepped for Xmas Lunch Potluck with my family: Made Ina Garten's Tomato Feta Pasta Salad and Salted Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (first time making these, they were great right out of the oven but got crispy after a few hours. I would suggest keeping them in only 2 minutes after lightly tapping the tops.)
Before Baking (this batch was for the kids)
After Baking (this batch was for the grown ups)
Part of the table spread: Not seen Turkey Pot Pie, Fruit Punch, Cinnamon Buns and my cookies were on another table...

Readers how did you spend the holidays? Would love to see pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment