Friday 20 December 2013

Recent Finds...Haircare and Beauty Products

Happy Friday Everyone! Only 5 more sleeps till Christmas Yahoooooooo!
I'm feeling under the weather today and am excited for the weekend to relax and recoup, Vancouver weather can be so dicey. At least today it looks like Christmas...(it's snowing outside!)

I finished Christmas shopping Tuesday this week and all the wrapping is done! Phew. I also managed to get in some things for myself:)

Some items I picked up from the Curlique friends and family sale: 30% off
Trying new shampoo John Masters Lavender and Rosemary Shampoo...so far it's nice but gosh is it expensive! (Purchased the John Master Lavender and Avocado Intensive Conditioner at Whole Foods to use with it.)
Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate (heard great things about this cream, have yet to try.)
Embryolisse Lip Protection Stick (have been using this for the past week and so far it's quite nice.)
Velour Lashes in Whispie Sweet Nothings (this was for a photoshoot for today, but I had to resched bc of the weather :( )
From Sephora for the $20 Gift card for VIB's...
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream (OMG new love! Have been using this every night for my dragon hands, it works and smells so good! My hands were so dry they were starting to crack and bleed in some areas.)
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (heard about this from Michele1218 on You Tube, have yet to try.)
Urban Decay All Nighter (picked up a backup to qualify for the GC.)
From the Beauty Supply Store...
Babyliss 1 1/4" Tourmaline Curling Iron ( I had previously purchased the Hot Tools, and it was so powerful I gave it away. My hair was smoking every time I used it. Tried this last night, and it's a much more natural curl. I could foresee the spring handle getting loose in the future from use, however I don't plan to use it the conventional way. Right now I'm wrapping the hair around and holding it for about 20-30 seconds, setting at 35. Works Great!)
Macadamia Flawless Cleansing Conditioner (heard of this from Fleurdeforce, have yet to try.)



No comments:

Post a Comment